Thursday 5 February 2015

The Last Truth - An Interview with Carl James


I have recently had the privilege of being interviewed by Italian journalist Mariano Equizzi of the Filmring website/portal about my book "Science Fiction and the Hidden Global Agenda". In the interview we discuss how the book came into being, some of the information I've gathered (in this case relating to Gene Roddenberry, George Lucas and Stanley Kubrick), and talk about the way Hollywood and the media is generally perceived by the masses as "mostly harmless". We also discuss whether it is currently possible to create a mass paradigm shift in how the industry is perceived. Please visit the website and read the article at the following link: The Last Truth - An Interview with Carl James - http://www.filmring.com/interview-with-carl-james/


4 comments:

captron52 said...

Way to go Carl! Congrats my friend!

The Truth Seeker's Guide said...

Cheers Ron. Hope all is well with you.
All the best my friend!
Carl.

christopherdossantos3@gmail.com said...

Namaste brother, very well done, Superstar......I will look forward to listening.

In Lak' ech, prosper with truth.... love with knowledge....

The Truth Seeker's Guide said...

Superstar!? Lol ;) Cheers for all the support my friend.
All the best!
Carl.