Wednesday 24 December 2014

Seasons Greetings and Best Wishes


2014 has been a very busy year for me. I’ve had a reasonably significant career change, which has taken up quite a bit of my time. My musical projects schedule has also been as busy as ever. I suppose I should consider myself fortunate to be gainfully employed, however these factors have had a considerably impact on the time I usually spend researching and writing about the various subjects I have covered here on my blog in the past. That said it has still been a very productive year in terms of research. In 2014, I published my first book – “Science Fiction and the Hidden Global Agenda” – which continues to be very well received. If you had told me a few years ago that I would write a 400+ page book, I would have laughed in disbelief! I also managed to do several presentations which covered a number of “truth” related subjects. Looking back, I am amazed and humbled by the amount of support and encouragement I have received from many people. To all those people, you have my deepest appreciation. Your generosity of spirit, enlightenment and friendship continues to inspire me. In turn, I will endeavour to keep on digging in those dark corners of truth and share all that I discover with my readers.

In the meantime, I’d like to convey all the very best wishes of the season and health, light and love for the coming year. Keep those hearts and minds open my friends!

Carl (The Truth Seeker’s Guide)

1 comment:

captron52 said...

Likewise my friend. May the holiday season be filled with good things for you and yours. Keep up the good work!