Monday 21 November 2011

I've Gone On Holiday By Mistake!

   Apologies for my sudden vanishing act this month! I had planned to blog at length (as usual), however I've had to down tools for a bit. Those who follow "The 'Guide", know that I'm a semi-regular, jobbing musician and periodical opportunities come my way that I try to take advantage of. Aside from a couple of impromptu & private events with Who's Renown - "The UK's longest running tribute band to The Who" (advert over!). I've also had the chance to ship off to a remote studio with some fellow musicians and work on a long delayed project.
   Thankfully, it hasn't been a "Withnail & I" experience (apart from a lack of modern communication). It's actually been an amazing experience so far, a reminder of the effect that modern life has on us - when we depart it for a while!- and something that I will hopefully write about soon.

   Whilst I'm only back for the day, I thought I would take a minute to let you know where I am.
I hope to return fully to the land of the living in early December and pick up where I left off.
Till then... Peace to you all.
The Truth Seeker's Guide.

2 comments:

captron52 said...

We've missed ya! Good luck in your musical endeavors!

The Truth Seeker's Guide said...

Many thanks my friend.
Just arrived home & catching up... Hence the delay in approving comments, etc.
All The Best!
Carl (The Guide)